Information for prospective applicants
Applications for the Finance Scheme are currently open and the deadline is 17th February 2020.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please note that we ask that applicants have completed their studies within the last three years, or be due to graduate in summer 2020. As such, you must have graduated in summer 2017 or more recently.
We require that applicants have at least a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. For information regarding visas for prospective non-EEA candidates, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section.
HOW TO APPLY
- Set up an account on the College's recruitment website
- Find the vacancy details by searching for "Graduate Finance Trainee".
- All applications must be completed on the official application form. CVs will not be considered.
- Submit the form through the online process.
- Closing date for applications is 17th February.
Once the application window has closed, applicants will be shortlisted and a small proportion of them will be invited for interview. We receive a very high number of applications every year, with around 200 applications last year. To make sure your application stands out, you need to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements.
Screening calls and interviews for shortlisted applicants will take place in late February/early March.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions. If you cannot find an answer on this website and should you require any further details on the role please contact: Sue Ponter – email@example.com.