Salary and benefits
Successful applicants will be awarded a three year fixed-term contract, starting on a salary of £30,160 per annum. Salary progression will be dependent upon performance and exam success.
The salaries quoted will increase by any cost of living award implemented by the College in August following the annual pay review.
There are also many additional benefits to working at Imperial College London, these include:
- Fully funded CIMA or ACCA qualification and provision for study leave
- Pension services provided by SAUL including a generous contribution from the College
- Minimum 39 days paid annual leave including public holidays & College Closures
- Interest free travel loans to purchase an annual season ticket
- Interest free bicycle loans
- Child care provision and child care support scheme
- Discounted membership at College sport & leisure facilities
- Membership of the Association of University Administrators (AUA)