Campus Services is made up of a number of support services which all report to the Director of Campus Services. Trainees will have the opportunity to learn about some of the College’s support services operations including: Conferences, Catering, Sport Imperial, The Student Accommodation Centre, Hall Operations, Vacation Accommodation and the Student Hub.
- Writing project briefs, business cases and investment proposals for varied projects throughout Campus Services
- Project managing and delivering KPI dashboards for each service, providing quantifiable data to give a snapshot of service performance at given intervals
- Implementing the review and restructure of Receptions and Welcome Service across the College, assisting with recruitment, stakeholder engagement and change management
- Designing and implementing action plans as a result of Staff Engagement Survey
- Writing a Catering Strategy and other related documents for the new White City Campus
- Conducting a review and making recommendations on how best to deliver operational support services on the new White City Campus
- Completing observational work and drafting reports for operational improvements across Campus Services