Campus Services is made up of a number of support services which all report to the Director of Campus Services. Trainees will have the opportunity to learn about some of the College’s support services operations including: Conferences, Catering, Sport Imperial, The Student Accommodation Centre, Hall Operations, Vacation Accommodation and the Student Hub.
- Benchmarking services with other universities to assist with strategic planning, for example, the postgraduate accommodation market and provision of pastoral care in halls producing a new budget for the Division
- Writing project briefs, business cases and funding applications
- Project managing and compiling a new annual report detailing key performance indicators for service areas across the Division
- Producing HR information, such as job descriptions, adverts and requests to recruit
- Conducting a review and making recommendations on how best to deliver operational support services on the new White City Campus.