Communications and Public Affairs
The Communications and Public Affairs Division offers the opportunity to develop a sound understanding of communications practice and its place in support of the College’s strategic mission. Trainees could receive practical experience of media relations, internal communications, digital media, events, editorial and print production, and research communications, involving engagement with cross-cutting College projects and an introduction to some of the approaches used by College communications.
- Researching and writing features, articles and interviews for Reporter, the College’s staff newspaper
- Assisting with planning and undertaking a photo shoot
- Co-ordinating the process to update the College’s prospectuses, including sourcing and drafting student profiles and testimonials
- Building new websites including developing content plans, collecting and writing content, considering layout approaches and constructing the pages
- Managing the marketing for a high profile benefit concert and dinner