The Education Office is the strategic office of the Vice-Provost (Education) and has responsibility for the College’s education strategy and pastoral support. Trainees will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the responsibilities of the Vice-Provost (Education) and develop specific awareness of their remit.
- Preparing, researching and drafting papers and reports for senior committees e.g. recommendations for the development of international opportunities
- Assisting with the development of the College’s Education and Student Strategy
- Designing and implementing student surveys
- Co-ordinating a review of provision for care leavers
- Assisting with a new working group
- Designing the content for and building a new digital resource for students, focused on welfare, wellbeing, and study skills
Working on a review and update of the College’s undergraduate study support web-pages; this involved liaising with important stakeholders to identify gaps to be filled, and creating improved content to reflect changes to learning and teaching practices.