Enterprise is the College’s industrial liaison, innovation, and entrepreneurship arm and is responsible for managing relationships with the College’s corporate partners. The division is responsible for connecting students and academics with industry, as well as running student focused entrepreneurship development programmes, facilitating academic consultancy work, running a technological foresight practice and hosting enterprise engagement events.
The Enterprise division is split into the following departments: Faculty Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, Enterprise Engagement, Science-led Services (Imperial Consultants, Imperial Projects, Research Project Management), Academic and Technology Ventures, Commercialisation Office, Advanced Hackspace, Enterprise Lab, and Imperial White City Incubator.
- Evaluating the College’s Key Partnership Accounts
- Creating a tool to map key corporate relationships within the College
- Acting as the marketing lead of the annual Tech Foresight event
- Organising the operations and marketing of a large joint corporate event with Massachusetts Institute of Technology and BT
- Completing a review of the College’s communications with external corporate contacts
- Supporting the co-ordination of a new competition for enterprising female students
- Supporting the set-up of new business accelerator programmes
- Preparing briefings on new possible corporate partners for senior College leadership
- Contributing to the annual planning and budgeting process of Enterprise