Our aim in the Department of Life Sciences is to provide a stimulating, supportive and inclusive place to work. On these pages you will find information about how the department and the College work, and about resources and services that are available to help you personally and professionally.
Our monthly departmental newsletter provides updates on what's going on. You should get this automatically by email but please let Geetika Masters (Executive Assistant to the Head of Department) know if you're not.
The Head of Department is assisted by several committees drawn from staff and students – these are listed below. Please feel free to contact committee members if there are any matters that you would like to raise.
- Management Committee
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- UG Teaching Committee
- PG Education Committee
- Health and Safety Committee
- DoLS Occupational Health Report April 2021
- PostDoc Committee
- Fellowships & Honours Committee
- Infrastructure & Facilities Committee
- Space Committee (South Ken)
- Research Committee
- Education Committee