Industrial collaborations: information for staff
Opportunities focused on external partnerships with industry, government and third-sector
Click here to browse current industry and impact specific opportunities. The downloadable excel sheet allows you to filter on different criteria such as deadline dates, funding available etc.
To view examples of successful applications please contact Anuj Sood.
Please note that the standard and fellowship funding calls such as from the UKRI (EPSRC, NERC, BBSRC, ESRC etc), European Commission, Royal Society, Wellcome Trust etc are NOT listed in this section. For information about these please refer to the Grant Opportunities section.
Support for staff
- Identifying and engaging with external partners. This could include coordination on contract agreements, collaborative funding applications, project management of successful industry-centric projects
- Identifying new calls and horizon-scanning for specific research and application areas. Please look out for calls in our weekly Maths newsletter and see the above excel link for industry-specific opportunities
- Costing and pricing of proposals as per sponsor rules/negotiations and following Imperial processes
- Coordination with teams at Faculty and College levels: Research Services, Industry Partnerships and Commercialisation, Advancement, Imperial Consultants
- Coordination with external parties and Faculty's Contracts team for signing of CDA/NDA and contract agreements
- Support on drafting non-scientific proposal sections such as justification of resources, dissemination, exploitation and data management plans, project management
- Coordination support on multi-partner proposals such as academia-government-industry partnerships
- Support on networking activities such as industry-focused workshops
Please liaise with Anuj Sood for such support and any queries.