The day-to-day management of Imperial's responsibilities in relation to the collaboration is undertaken by the London Office of the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine ('the London Office'), which sits within the School of Medicine, in the Faculty of Medicine.
The London Office is led and managed by Dr Naomi Low-Beer, Vice-Dean (Education) LKCMedicine and Gerry Greyling (Head of Business and Educational Development), School of Medicine.
The broad responsibilities of the London Office in relation to the collaboration are:
- Curriculum design and development
- Governance and educational quality
- Collaboration management
These responsibilities are split between the Curriculum Development Team, which is led by Dr Anna Romito (Curriculum Development Lead); and the Collaboration Support Team, which is led by Gerry Greyling (Head of Business and Educational Development), supported by Eleanor Sheppard (Collaboration Manager).
Faculty Singapore board
Imperial's responsibilities in relation to the collaboration are monitored by the Faculty Singapore Board. The Faculty Singapore Board comprises senior academics and administrators from the College and the Faculty of Medicine.
- Mr Martin Lupton - (Chair), Head of Undergraduate School of Medicine
- Dr Naomi Low-Beer - (Deputy Chair), Vice Dean (Education) LKCMedicine
- Chris Watkins - Faculty Operating Officer, Faculty of Medicine
- Andrew Scheuber - Strategic Communications Manager
- Richard F Viner - Faculty Finance Officer, Faculty of Medicine
- Charles Mallo - Director of Academic and Technology Ventures
- Susan English - Director of Education management & Programme Director Education, Faculty of Medicine
- Gerry Greyling - Head of Business and Educational Development, Faculty of Medicine
- David Ashton - Academic Registrar
- Judith Watkins - Head of Academic Services
- Dr Anna Romito - Curriculum Development Lead
- Eleanor Sheppard - Collaboration Manager, Faculty of Medicine