Adapt to Postgrad (ATP)
Starting with the 22-23 academic year, Adapt to Postgrad (ATP) will be offered through the Attributes & Aspirations (AA) short course. This will allow ATP to be made available to all students in the Faculties of Medicine, Engineering and Natural Sciences.
Attributes and Aspirations, with the Adapt to Postgrad module, will open for enrollment on Sep 5 2022. To learn more about the program, including information about our September information sessions, go to the Attributes and Aspirations home page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Adapt To Postgrad (ATP)?
- Adapt To Postgrad (ATP) was designed to support students in their transition to Master's study at Imperial College London during the COVID-19 pandemic. It now lives as part of the Attributes and Aspirations short course.
- Attributes and Aspirations (AA) will provide you with key information for your study, direct you to support and resources across the college, and prepare you for what to expect of Master’s-level learning!
Who are the ATP team?
The ATP course design had input from a whole host of students and staff from across all Master’s programmes in the Faculty of Medicine. The core ATP team was as follows:
- Anna Maria Jones (Biomedical Education Transformation Fellow)
- Danielle Kurtin (MSc Translational Neuroscience student, 2018-19)
- Tianshu Liu (Health Data Analytics & Machine Learning student, 2019-20)
- Georgia Simmons (MRes Cancer Biology student 2019-20)
- Erin Simpson (Project Manager)
- Alisia Southwell (Global Masters of Public Health student, 2019-20)
- Katie Stripe (Senior Learning Designer)
What is the structure of the ATP course?
- Adapt to Postgrad has become the first two modules of the AA course - Introduction and Lifelong Learning. You may self-enrol onto AA anytime after it opens on September 5 2022 through the AA webpages.
How can I access the ATP course?
- In order to access the AA course and the ATP modules, you must meet the following requirements: receipt and acceptance of a formal offer for Master’s study at Imperial College, and payment of deposit.
- You may then enroll on the AA course via the AA webpages once the programme opens on September 5 2022.
Who can I contact for queries about ATP?
If you have any questions about the ATP course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org