How to apply
Online Course - Pandemic Imperial
- Dates: 04 July - 15 July 2022
- Fees: £1,995
- Fully online experience
- 7.5 ECTS available
Mini Research Project
- Dates: 18 July - 29 July 2022
- Fees: £2,295
- Laboratory experience
- 7.5 ECTS available
Applications are now open!
Applications for the Revolutions in Biomedicine Summer School courses are now open. Click here to apply!
Below is a step-by-step guide that will help you through the application process.
Available Summer School Courses:
- Online Summer School - Pandemic Imperial: 04 – 15 July 2022
- On Campus Summer School - Mini Research Laboratory Project: 18 – 29 July 2022
Application Deadline: 23.59 (BST) on Monday 27 June
If you need to apply for a visa to attend the Mini Research Project Summer School, we recommend that your course application is submitted by 1 June 2022 to ensure that we can provide everything you need for your visa application in a timely manner. For detailed guidance on student route visa, please see the 'How to Apply' heading on the College Visa Pages.
Applying for one course
If you are applying for only one of the Revolutions in Biomedicine courses, please follw the step-by-step guide for applying below.
Apply for both courses
If you are applying for both courses or have deicded that you would also like to apply for another one of our courses, you will need to create and submit two application forms.
In order to simplify the process, if you apply for both courses, your details will be automatically completed on your second application form. Please check that these details are correct.
Step-by-step guide on how to apply
Step-by-step guide for submitting your application
Visit the online application portal - Imperial Gateway
Create an account, and activate your account by confirming your email address.
On your ‘My Account’ dashboard click ‘Create a New Application’
Select ‘Short Courses and Visiting Student (Non Degree)'
- Course Type: Visiting Student (Non Degree), Summer School
- Academic Programme: Revolutions in Biomedicine - Faculty of Medicine Summer School
- Entry Team: Late Summer 2021-2022
- Click ‘Submit’
You will now be asked to provide your proposed studies and personal information.
- Application Category: Medicine Summer Schools
- Anticipated Entry Term: Late Summer 2021-22
- Academic Programme: Please choose the Summer School course that you would like to apply for:
Revolutions in Biomedicine - Online Summer School
Revolutions in Biomedicine – Mini Research Project
- Mode of study: Full Time (please note we do not have a part time option for this course)
- About You: Please provide your details as accurately as possible. Any errors coule result in a delay in your application process
- Contact Details
- Nationality & Residency
- Visa & Immigration
Additional Information 1: Higher Education Experience
- You are required to provide your Higher Education background. If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements, please visit our Course Requirements page
- If you cannot find your institution from the list, please tick "I cannot find my institution" and enter your higher education name in the "unlisted institution" text box below.
Additional Information 2: English Language Ability
- All Revolutions in Biomedicine courses are taught in English.
- If you select the option 'I think I am exempt', please ensure you have read and understood the English Language Requirements for the course you are appling for. If you do not provide the necessary infromation and documents with your appication, this could result in a delay in processing your application.
- If you have any questions regarding English Language qualifications and exemptions, please visit our FAQ page on our website.
- Please be aware that once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to change your course selection(s), or make further edits to your application. If you submit the application and then identify an error, you will need to withdraw your submitted application and start again.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will be automatically redirected back to the Imperial Gateway homepage to then upload your supporting documents.
- Here you will be able to tract your application status.
If you are applying for the Summer School and need a study visa for the duration, please also find more information for applying on the UK government website.
There are Scholarships available for the Summer Schools, which will cover the full cost of the tuition fees. Please visit our Scholarship page for more information on how to apply.
Students who apply before the 3 May 2022 are eligible for our earlybird discount!
- Earlybird Online Summer School: £300 discount
- Earlybird On Campus Mini Research Project: £300 discount
Deadline for earlybird applications 23.59 (BST) 3 May 2022
Refer A Friend
FoM Summer School alumni may refer a friend and receive £100, as well as £100 discount on the course fee for your friend!
Please note, the 'refer a friend' discount is applied after you have enrolled and is limited to one discount per person/referer.
Summer School students are not obliged to stay in Imperial's accommodation, but a range of options are offered by the Imperial Summer Accommodation team. After receiving your offer please visit the Summer Accommodation website for details about how to book. Accommodation bookings and enquiries are handled separately via the Imperial College Summer Accommodation team.