The Digital Services Team provides leadership and support across the Faculty on the creation of digital solutions, providing engaging digital communications and advising on data protection compliance and information governance.
Find out more about the team, their responsibilities and how to get in touch with them below.
Meet the Digital Media team
- Managing the development of online tools and applications
- Providing training, support and advice in creating and managing websites, PWPs and other College-supported platforms
- Advising on digital best practice, including compliance with legal obligations
- Managing Faculty digital communications activities
Personal detailsClaudia Cannon Digital Communications Officer
- Managing the the Faculty of Natural Sciences Newsletter
- Updating content on Faculty websites
- Writing original and engaging communications content
- Managing Faculty social media
- Providing training and support for creating and managing websites
Personal detailsCiprian Diaconita Digital Services Officer
- Supporting the creation of SharePoint sites for intranets
- Developing solutions for digitising internal business processes
- Providing support, training and advice on the day to day use of SharePoint and how to get the most out of it
- Supporting Faculty use of Office 365 applications, including Teams
Personal detailsYinting Ye Data Protection Manager
- Writing privacy notices, data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest impact assessments
- Reviewing data storage and transmission practices
- Providing training and support on data protection
- Advising on data sharing agreements and data processing agreements
Need support from ICT?
You can get help in person at various locations on campus, in addition to the main ICT Service Desk. These offices are open during normal working hours for general queries and advice, but may not always be staffed throughout the day. Some campuses operate a daily lunchtime drop-in session.