Seminar rooms 1 and 2
Bookings for these rooms are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
These rooms are booked exclusively for Imperial College London teaching from September to March inclusive each year (Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00).
- At other times, you can request to book the rooms for internal meetings and events.
- These rooms each have a maximum capacity of 40 seated classroom style or 20 seated board room style.
- The standard layout for the rooms is 30 seated classroom style.
- There is a divider separating the two rooms, which can be opened creating one large room.
- Both rooms have a PC and projection facilities.
- Catering can be booked via the NHS Trust.
- The NHLI Margaret Turner Warwick Education Centre reserves the right to refuse bookings.
For both rooms, you are expected to return the room to its standard layout and leave the room clean and tidy. It is your responsibility to book any required catering and ensure it is cleared following the end of your booking.