NHLI Online Postgraduate Open Day
The National Heart and Lung Institute's most recent open day for all our postgraduate taught programmes was on 8 March 2021. For a list of future events for prospective postgraduate students across Medicine visit the Faculty webpages.
All our programme webpages allow you to 'Register Your Interest' should you wish to hear about future open day events, or you can contact the course administrator, all details are on the programme webpages.
Our postgraduate programmes
Full details of all our postgraduate taught programmes are on the webpages below, along with contact details for each programme:
Watch an introduction to our courses
A brief talk from each of our courses followed by a Q&A where our students and staff answer attendees questions.
Timings in the video are as follows:
- Allergy from 8min10sec
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Healthcare from 12 min
- Genes, Drugs and Stem Cells - Novel Therapies from 18min15 sec
- Genomic Medicine from 24min45sec
- Medical Ultrasound from 31min45sec
- Q&A with students and staff from 41min50sec