NHLI Postgraduate Open Day 2020
The National Heart and Lung Institute's last open evening for all our postgraduate taught programmes was on Wednesday 20 May. This was an online event and the video is available below. We are holding some individual webinars for our programmes over the coming months for applicants and offer holders, get in touch with the programme administrator to find out more.
All our our programme webpages allow you to 'Register Your Interest' should you wish to hear about future open day events, or you can contact the course administrator, all details are on the programme webpages.
Watch an introduction to our courses
A brief talk from each of our courses followed by a Q&A where our students and staff answer attendees questions.
Timings in the video are as follows:
- Allergy from 8min10sec
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Healthcare from 12 min
- Genes, Drugs and Stem Cells - Novel Therapies from 18min15 sec
- Genomic Medicine from 24min45sec
- Medical Ultrasound from 31min45sec
- Q&A with students and staff from 41min50sec