Before the study may start in the CRF, researchers will need to undertake CRF induction. The induction process for new researchers is described in CRF-OR05.05 Induction (pdf). The study for which access is required must have been approved by the Protocol Review Board.
The following forms will need to be completed and provided to ICRF reception (email@example.com) before an induction meeting will be arranged.
- CRF-OR05 FM1 New user application form and checklist (doc)
- CV guidance and template NRES (signed and dated within 2 years)
- GCP Training (completed within 2 years) - Note that refresher training is only valid if you have previously done the full ‘Introduction to GCP’
- Trust Contract, Licence to Attend or Letter of Access (as applicable)
- Acknowledgment of relevant ICRF SOPs via EQMS
You may wish to read the following prior to making your PRB application