Below are three main project areas for the HR Transformation Programme. Listing their aims and what's currently beeing accomplished.
The establishment of a consistent and coherent approach to the mapping, maintenance and utilisation of standard processes and standard roles.
The review of the systems that underpin the Human Resources service and ensures that management information, performance metrics and business analytics provide insight to strategic decisions across the college and support effective and efficient service delivery and process design.
Operating model review
The implementation of a new service delivery approach to guarantee a balance between consistent, effective and efficient service delivery whilst ensuring the appropriate level of local responsiveness and strategic support for departments.
- Process workshops
- Developing ServiceNow requirements list
- Gathering feedback on proposed operating model
- Validated Level 1 and Level 2 HR Process Architecture
- Validated HR Service Catalogue
- Undertaken voice of the customer research
- Completed HR technical architecture review
- Identified potential risks, issues and opportunities
- Joined the ServiceNow implementation project
- Aligned the programme with the Support Services Operating Model programme
- Issued a proposed Operating model