Community of Practice
Creating a place for knowledge sharing, collaboration, support and guidance for staff involved in Business Improvement activities across College
Our Business Improvement Community creates a place for knowledge sharing, collaboration, support and guidance for staff involved (or those that want to be) in Business Improvement activities across College. Our Community covers these four areas:
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Operational Excellence, including tools and techniques
- Business Process Management
Our Community exists within Microsoft Teams. Don't worry if you have never heard of Teams before or don't know how to use it - we've created simple guides to get you going and we are in the Community every day so you can ask any questions you have.
We know the value of meeting face to face too, so we will invite you to come along to specific community events too.
Please click on the button to the right to request to join and be part of our growing online community.
Gain access to the following...
• Resources to reinforce your knowledge of best practice within College.
• Toolkits providing guidance on how to use our different tools or techniques.
• A forum to reach out to colleagues across College for advice and support.
• Templates and standards to use in your work.
• Videos to support your journey in business improvement.
Benefits for you and your team...
• Increase your skills-set and increase job satisfaction.
• Reduce frustration for yourself and your team by implementing easy to use tools and techniques.
• Learn and practice something new.
• Increase collaboration and meet new people in similar roles.
• Opportunities to volunteer for pieces of discreet work to develop your skills.
• Be a champion for Business Improvement at College.