Access the Nimbus Author Client
If you have been granted a Nimbus Process Author licence, you will need to access the Nimbus author Client. This requires a separate user password from the web version and requires that you download a Citrix Receiver app to your computer.
Download the Citrix receiver (you only need to do this the first time)
- Go to: https://www.citrix.co.uk/downloads/citrix-receiver/and download the most recent version of the product named Citrix Receiver for Windows (or Mac, if applicable)
- Follow the installation instructions
- If prompted to enter a user account, ignore this and click on the ‘Finish’ button.
Log in via the Nimbus Author Client
- Go to: http://client.nimbus-cloud.com/
- Log in using your College Username and your Nimbus Password (this is separate from your College password and will be emailed to you when your account is set up).
- Click on Imperial and Nimbus Author Client, to launch the Client.
- Depending on your choice of browser, you may find that you need to manually open the Launch.ica file every time you open the client.
Managing author passwords
As an Author you will be prompted to re-set your Nimbus client password every 42 days. If you forget your password you can request a password reset at Ask ICT.