PST Satisfaction Survey
The PST Satisfaction Survey ran from 19 October to 2 November 2020 and was designed to measure and baseline end user satisfaction across Finance, HR and Research Administration. Representation was wide with 541 responses received in total from across the College. Questions were asked in the form of positive statements, with responses on a 'strongly agree' to 'strongly disagree' scale, in addition to open text questions asking for suggestions for improvements.
You told us ...
Below is a summary of the responses to the survey questions:
- The main challenges reported were around timeliness of process and responses to queries which had very high dissatisfaction across the board (with the exception of Finance Expenses and Finance Logistics).
- HR Staff Hub and Contract Changes service quality was perceived to be low and this was tied to turnaround time and accuracy. There is room for improvement in Finance Invoicing, Income, Purchasing and Recruitment too. Highest for Finance Expenses and Logistics.
- Feedback on Finance Expenses, Finance Logistics, HR Recruitment and Research Administration fairly positive overall (timeliness issues aside).
- Many processes required frequent use for users to feel the process was clear or the information was readily available.
- Views of the service from within the process owning Departments more positive than views from outside.