students writing postcards in dalby court

My Imperial replaced Student e-Service as the College student portal from January 2020. 

My Imperial Student portal has now replaced Student e-Service as of January 2020.

My Imperial is designed to be easy to use and consists of the following personalised tiles with self-service capability:

  • My ID Photo - for new students to upload their photo for College ID card
  • My Personal Details - for students to view and maintain their personal details
  • My Passport, Visa and CAS - for overseas students to manage supporting documentation
  • My Student Record - for student programme enrolment, academic history and results
  • My Documents - for requests for official documents including letters and transcripts
  • My Research Degree Information - for postgraduate research students to track their milestone information and status
  • My Certificate Address - for entering degree certificate delivery address

To find out more, view our My Imperial video.