Room Booking website review
Developing a 'one-stop shop'
The Room Booking project is developing a 'one-stop shop' for staff and students looking to book rooms across the College. We plan to build on existing web content, to provide visibility of all the rooms available and how to book them, making the current processes more transparent. Please download the ''One Stop Shop' room booking website slides' for more information.
- A 'one-stop-shop' room booking web page, designed from the perspective of someone looking for a room.
- A list of the rooms available and how to book them depending on who you are (staff, student, external), what the room will be used for, and when the room is required (term time or not).
- Transparency around the processes.
Test the structure
A draft structure for the website has been developed, based on common 'user journeys' and we are currently testing this with users. If you would like to take part, please click here to access the test, which takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
- RB user centred website slides - background, context, aims and high-level plan
- Room booking one-stop-shop website scope - list of the questions, people, activities and rooms in scope for the website
- Room booking one-stop-shop user journeys - diagram of the user journeys drafted to structure the website (currently being tested - see "Get involved")
If you have any questions or comments, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.