Abu Taher Muhammad Abdullah is an Additional Superintendent of Police, Bangladesh Police. He completed his MA in Criminology from the University of Nottingham, UK. During his police service, he did Masters in Police Science as a professional degree. Basically, he completed his undergrad and masters in forestry.
- Dr. Yves Plancherel (main supervisor), Lecturer, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London
- Dr.John Hassard, Professor, Department of Physics & Institute of Security Science, Imperial College London
His current research interest is climate change, security, forecasting and modeling of climate change, the relationship between climate change and crime patterns. Cybercrime and clonal propagation were his earlier research focus.
Fellowship and Scholarship
- Fellow, Bangabandhu Fellowship, Bangabandhu Science and Technology Fellowship Trust, the Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
- Scholarship from 'Strengthening Government through Capacity Development of the BCS Cadre Officials Project', the Ministry of Public Administration, Bangladesh
- Abdullah, A.T.M., Hossain, M.A. & Bhuiyan, M.K. Clonal propagation of guava (Psidium guajava Linn.) by stem cutting from mature stockplants. J. of For. Res. 17, 301–304 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11676-006-0069-2
- Abdullah, A. T. M., Hossain, M. A., & Bhuiyan, M. K. (2005). Propagation of Latkan (Baccaurea sapida Muell. Arg.) by mature stem cutting. Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 1(2), 129-134.
- Abdullah, A.T.M. 2020. What are the Police Responses to Severity of Cybercrime for Victim's Safety and Security? Global Scientific Journal, 8(4):428-443.
- Jahan, I. and Abdullah, A.T.M.2020.Representation of Rohingya Crisis in BBC and Al Jazeera online news. Global Scientific Journal,8(4);1230-1248.
- Abdullah, A.T.M. and Jahan, I. 2020. Causes of Cybercrime Victimization: A Systematic Literature Review. International Journal of Research and Review,7(5):89-98.
- Abu Taher Muhammad Abdullah, Israt Jahan “Challenges of Cyber Policing in Response of Cybercrime to Reduce Victimization” International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) vol.4 issue 5, pp.219-226 May 2020 URL: https://www.rsisinternational.org/journals/ijriss/Digital-Library/volume-4-issue-5/219-226.pdf
- Abdullah, A.T.M. 2020. Climate Change and COVID-19: Is there any link for the worldwide pandemic condition? Global Scientific Journal, 8(8):2886-2905.
- Abu Taher Muhammad Abdullah, Israt Jahan “COVID-19, Climate Change and Challenges: Bangladesh Perspective to Fight against the Pandemic Condition International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) volume 4 issue 10, pp.111-125 October 2020 URL: https://www.rsisinternational.org/journals/ijriss/Digital-Library/volume-4-issue-10/111-125.pdf