- Reader (Process Technology) in Earth Science and Engineering Department, Imperial College 1993
- Senior Lecturer (Mineral Technology) in Mineral Resources Engineering Department, Imperial College 1988-1993
- Lecturer (Mineral Technology) in Mineral Resources Engineering Department, Imperial College 1974-1988
- CERL Research Fellow, University of Surrey 1971-1974
- Lecturer in Chemistry, University of Nairobi 1968-1970
Mineral and environmental control technology: multidisciplinary laboratory and field studies concerning feasibility, pilot and full scale design and testing of mineral and environmental control systems, particularly in water and wastewater management.
Barrott JJ, Dudeney AWL, Mason PJ, 2014, Spatial and temporal relationships between Eocene sand horizons and iron contamination in stream water in the Thames Basin west of London, UK, Geochemistry-Exploration Environment Analysis, Vol:14, ISSN:1467-7873, Pages:33-44
Bouzalakos S, Dudeney AWL, Chan BKC, 2013, Formulating and optimising the compressive strength of controlled low-strength materials containing mine tailings by mixture design and response surface methods, Minerals Engineering, Vol:53, ISSN:0892-6875, Pages:48-56