JUNE 2020 - SEPTEMBER 2021
Expert Panel Member
Independent Commission on Civil Aviation Noise
- Independent Commission on Civil Aviation Noise (ICCAN) - News, Articles and Whitepapers - International Airport Review
September 2018 to present
Visiting Researcher, Centre for Environmental Policy
April 2014 – November 2017:
Research Strategy and Communications Officer, CEP
- Drafting of research impact statements in coordination with Government Inspection Processes (REF 2014).
- Considering which stakeholders most benefit from CEP research and communicating this internally/externally.
- Support to internal review/yearly planning processes. Transfer of Departmental Website (Oracle CMS to T4).
- Including development and implementation of the Departmental Research Strategy 2012-2017.
MARCH 2008 – March 2014:
Research Assistant, Sustainable Transitions. CEP
- Support to AWE PhD on Nuclear Decommissioning (2014-17).
- Teaching an MSc short course on Nuclear Policy (2010-14).
- EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account
A simulator based on virtual reality to dismantle a research reactor assembly using master-slave manipulators - ScienceDirect
2013-14 (Security Policy).
- EPSRC Pathways to Impact - Secondment to Virgin Atlantic
Virgin Atlantic To Help Pioneer New Fuel Process | Air Transport News: Aviation International News (ainonline.com)
2017 - Introduction to Shock Hydrodynamics, IC/AWE.
2016 - Radiation Detection & Measurement, IC Reactor Centre.
2012 - Life Cycle Assessment Training, NNFCC
Walker A, Nash B, 2018, A simulator based on virtual reality to dismantle a research reactor assembly using master-slave manipulators, Annals of Nuclear Energy, ISSN:0306-4549