My research areas has included:
1) Kondo physics in heavy fermion materials and in quantum dots
2) non-equilibrium strongly correlated physics in quantum dots
3) mechanisms for non-Fermi liquids in cuprates, heavy fermion and ruthenate materials
4) Low dimensional strongly correlated physics in solid states and trapped ultra cold atoms systems. Particularly 1D Luttinger liquids, dimensional crossover and interlayer tunneling.
5) quantum phase transitions in strongly correlated electron systems and in strongly correlated ultra cold atom systems.
6) effects of weak disorder in strongly correlated systems