Ania joined Imperial College in September 2018 as a Strategic Teaching Fellow for Postgraduate Taught Programmes in the Faculty of Medicine, where she facilitated the curriculum review of the majority of FoM Master's programmes, promoting effective, student centred practice. As of January 2020, Ania took on a new role in Postgraduate Medicine as a Biomedical Education Transformation Fellow, to act as an educational consultant as part of a Faculty-wide initiative to support continued effective implementation of reviewed curricula.
Ania also takes part in a range of teaching, educational projects and research:
- Development lead for 'Adapt To Postgrad' pre-arrival course for prospective FoM Master's students, in partnership with students
- Educational research co-lead for embedding and evaluating effective teaching of critical thinking across a Biomedical Science Master's programme
- Co-lead for collaborative autoethnographic research project
- Educational research on resilience for FoM Master's students
- Ad-hoc anatomy teaching throughout the Faculty of Medicine, including fro MBBS students in the Human Anatomy Unit and Charing Cross Hospital Campus.
- Assessor for Imperial Award