STEM Higher Education Research
I am actively engaged in STEM higher education research
My current areas of interest are:
- Staff-student partnerships.
- Developing students' self-efficacy and identity.
- The effective use of interactive visualisations for STEM education.
- Troublesome knowledge in Relativity (MEd Thesis).
- Blended course design.
- The gender attainment gap in HE Physics.
Prior to my appointment as a teaching fellow at Imperial College London, I worked as an STFC postdoctoral fellow in Astrophysics after completing a PhD on "The Most Distant Clusters". My specific research interests were AGN, distant galaxy clusters, and three-dimensional clustering algorithms based on photometric redshifts.