- Bayesian statistics
- Methodological and computational methods
- Causal inference
- Bioinformatics and biostatistics
- Computational biology
- Time series analysis and econometrics
Some recent papers
- Bayesian inference for continuous-time hidden Markov models with an unknown number of states Y Luo, DA Stephens, Statistics and Computing 31 (5), 1-15, 2021.
- Stochastic Reweighted Gradient Descent, Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Machine Learning, PMLR 162:8359-8374, 2022.
- A Bayesian Approach to Modeling Multivariate Multilevel Insurance Claims in the Presence of Unsettled Claims. M-P Côté. C Genest. DA Stephens, Bayesian Analysis. 17 (1) 67 - 93, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1214/20-BA1243
Research Student Supervision