Erdem Ciftci was born in Ankara, Turkey in 1991. Between 2009 and 2013, he got an undergraduate study at Mechanical Engineering Department of Sakarya University, Turkey. After graduating, he started his graduate studies at Energy Systems Engineering of Gazi University, Turkey and got a MSc degree in 2016. He is also full-time Research Assistant at Gazi University, Energy Systems Engineering Department. Currently, he is continuing his doctoral studies on the subject of Boiling & Condensation Heat Transfer Characteristics of Nanofluids, which is a joint work performing under the supervision of Prof. Adnan Sözen (Gazi University) and Prof. Christos N. Markides (Imperial College London).
- Adnan SÖZEN, Metin GÜRÜ, Ataollah KHANLARI & Erdem ÇİFTÇİ (2019). Experimental and Numerical Study on Enhancement of Heat Transfer Characteristics of a Heat Pipe Utilizing Aqueous Clinoptilolite Nanofluid. Applied Thermal Engineering, 160 (article in press).
- Metin GÜRÜ, Adnan SÖZEN, Uğur KARAKAYA & Erdem ÇİFTÇİ (2019). Influences of Bentonite-Deionized Water Nanofluid Utilization at Different Concentrations on Heat Pipe Performance: An Experimental Study. Applied Thermal Engineering, 148: (632-640).
- Adnan SÖZEN, Ataollah KHANLARI & Erdem ÇİFTÇİ (2019). Heat Transfer Enhancement of Plate Heat Exchanger Utilizing Kaolin-Including Working Fluid. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, (article in press).
- Adnan SÖZEN, Erdem ÇİFTÇİ, Selçuk KEÇEL, Metin GÜRÜ, Halil İbrahim VARİYENLİ & Uğur KARAKAYA (2018). Usage of Diatomite-Containing Nanofluid as the Working Fluid in a Wickless Loop Heat Pipe: Experimental and Numerical Study. Heat Transfer Research, 49(17): (1721–1744).
- Adnan SÖZEN, Metin GÜRÜ, Tayfun MENLİK, Uğur KARAKAYA & Erdem ÇİFTÇİ (2018). Experimental Comparison of Triton X-100 and Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate Surfactants on Thermal Performance of TiO2–Deionized Water Nanofluid in a Thermosiphon. Experimental Heat Transfer , 31(5): (450-469).
- Y. Aydın D., Gürü M., Sözen A., Çiftçi E., “Impacts of the Base Fluid Species on the Thermal Performance of the Nanofluid Used in a Heat Pipe”, 7th European Conference on Renewable Energy Systems, (ECRES 2019), Madrid/SPAIN(2019).
- Sözen A., Çiftçi E., "Nanofluid Applications in Thermal Systems", 2nd European Conference on Materials, Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ECMMM2018), Krakow-POLAND(2018).
- Sözen A., Öztürk A., Özalp M., Çiftçi E., "Determination of Thermal Performance Improvement of an Air-Air Heat Exchanger Including Heat Pipe System Using a Nanofluidic Working Fluid", 4th International Conference on Computational and Experimental Science and Engineering (ICCESEN2017), Antalya/TURKEY(2017).
- Çiftçi E., Sözen A., Gürü M., Kılınçel M., "Investigation of the Effects on the Thermal Performance of the SiC/Water Nanofluid Utilization in Heat Pipes", 2nd International Conference on Viable Energy Trends (INVENT2017), Helsinki-FINLAND(2017).
- Sözen A., Çiftçi E., "Influence on the Thermal Performance of the Sepiolite-Based Nano fluid Usage in a Two-Phase Closed Thermosyphon: An Experimantal Study", 1st International Conference on Engineering Technology and Applied Sciences (ICETAS2016), Afyonkarahisar/TURKEY(2016).