I am exploring methods to evaluate impact of eLearning for healthcare professionals. In doing so I am asking the following questions:
- What is the best way to evaluate cost in the delivery of eLearning? Cost to students, costs to universities (or publishers) and cost to the system?
- What are the models for eLearning delivery - where has it been, where is it going?
Whilst investigating these questions, I am focused on the following objectives:
- Assessment of the costs of developing different types of eLearning
- Evaluating the impact of introduction of variant eLearning methods via Blended Learning, MOOCs (massive open online courses), SPOCs (small private online courses) and contrast to traditional classroom based learning
- Recording learning outcomes from eLearning and developing guidelines for eLearning implementation
Design, development and deployment of data science methods. My specific interests are regulatory and public health data sets, machine learning and creation of accessible and high-impact visualisations.
Yusuf Ermak, Honorary Research Officer
Hassan Chaudhury, Honorary Research Officer
Abrar Alturkistani, Research Assistant
Tasnime Osama, Research Assistant
Mel Toumazos, Senior Business Process and Evaluation Analyst
Christina Banks, Research Assistant
Jessie Eerens, Research Assistant
Boris Serafimov, eLearning Assistant
Implementation and extracting value from Big Data, Government Knowledge, 1 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BW, 2015