The Office Manager & IT Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the Department has the resources in place to meet the challenges that it faces on a day to day basis. This includes oversight of IT and other hardware, the software that supports administrative and operational processes, and ensuring that space runs smoothly.
- Design and maintain bespoke software-based systems and workflows that support general and teaching administration.
- Manage shared file systems; departmental databases
- Manage Bioengineering email accounts and distribution lists
- Organise and manage local PCs and MACs; disposal of hardware, coordinate phones
- Manage departmental swipe access
- Manage departmental desk allocations, office moves and refurbishments
Department of Bioengineering