- Lecturer - BSc in Gastroenterology and Hepatology - Module “Infective, immunological and inflammatory mechanisms in gut and liver disease”
- Lecturer - MSc in Immunology - Module "Immunology in health and disease"
- A. Turic "PD-1/PD-L1 axis and immune suppression in chronic liver disease" (BSc in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Primary Supervisor)
- T. O' Connor "Investigating the role of PD-L1 in human acute liver failure" (BSc in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Primary Supervisor)
- H. Husbyn "Investigating the role of PD-1 positive monocytes in human acute liver failure" (MSc in Immunology, Primary Supervisor)
- C. Gudd "Understanding the pathogenesis of immune checkpoint inhibitor-induced hepatitis" (PhD, Assistant Supervisor)
- S. Mukherjee "MerTK expressing macrophages in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential novel immunotherapeutic target" (PhD, Co-Supervisor)
- A. Singanayagam - "Modulation of MER tyrosine kinase signalling in liver failure: a therapeutic strategy to reverse immuneparesis and susceptibility to infection" (PhD, Assistant Supervisor)