- 2018-present: Research Associate in the Load Control and Aeroelastics Lab working on EPSRC's UK & China Offshore Renewable Energy project FENGBO-WIND
- 2015-2018: PhD, Numerical simulations of wind turbine wakes, Applied Modelling and Computation Group, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London
- 2014-2015: Research Assistant, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics section.
- 2014 - MSc in Civil Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- 2012 - MEng in Civil and Environmental Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece