Current Lab Members
Chail Koo (2017-
Dr Sarah Bowden (with Maria Kyrgiou) (2017-
Dr Hannah Brewer (postdoc)
Dr Jaim Sutton (postdoc)
Yas Hirst (postdoc, visiting researcher from UCL)
- Epigenome-Wide Association Studies (EWAS) for cancer risk and prognosis.
- Epigenetic consequences of cancer risk exposures.
- Epigenetic mechanisms for cancer prevention
- Clinical utility of DNA methylation profiling and defining tumour subgroups.
- Mechanisms of epigenetic heterogeneity
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer
Caitriona Tyndall, James Flanagan, Emma Bell, Annelie Johansson, Enox He, Francesca Galea, John Gallon (Feb 2016)
OUR RESEARCH IN THE NEWS
May 2012 - First epigenetic risk marker for breast cancer
Nov 2012 - Smoking leaves an epigenetic mark
Aug 2015 - Epigenetic risk factors for breast cancer
Former MRes Students
2010 Natalie Shenker; 2011 Angela Wilson; 2012 Jeny Cherukad; 2012 Emma Bell; 2012 Ed Gore; 2013 Jocelyn Wong; 2013 Isobel Steer; 2014 Anastasia Alataki; 2015 Chail Koo; 2015 Brandon Bullough; 2015 Haoxiang Min; 2016 Enox He; 2016 Georgia Stavrou; 2016 Emily Heathward; 2016 Ayse Ertay; 2016 Ebtihal Farraj; 2017 Charlotte King; 2017 Nektaria Chrysochoidi; 2017 Charlene Lam; 2018 Rakshindh Sekhon; 2018 Desiree Schnirig;