I am now a Teaching Fellow at Graduate School and Business School working with Dr Katerina Michalickova , Mrs Laura Lane, Mr. Christopher Neill, Dr Lara Cathcart, Prof. James Sefton and Prof. Alexander Michaelides.
Before being a member of Graduate school and Department of Finance (Imperial College Business School), I was a Post-Doc researcher at Department of Computing, worked with Prof. Daniel Rueckert in BioMedIA group. Earlier, I was a Research Associate (in Biostatistics) at the Department of Surgery and Cancer, worked with Prof. Timothy Ebbels and Prof. Robert Glen .
Pior to my journey at Imperial College London, I was a Research Fellow in Sensors System Electronics at University of Southampton, working with Prof. Liudi Jiang from 2014 to 2016. Earlier, I worked as a Senior Software Developer at IoT Tech Limited in Northern Ireland from 2013 to 2014.
I obtained PhD in Computing at Ulster University, MSc in Information Technology at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, BSc in Computer Science at Fujian Normal University China.
1. Smart Grid Inspired Future Technologies, 2016 http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-47729-9
Table of Integrals, Series, and Products (8th edition, 2014)
- The Developing Human Connectome Project Neonatal Data Release, Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2022, with A. D. Edwards, D. Rueckert et al. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2022.886772
- The developing Human Connectome Project (dHCP) automated resting-state functional processing framework for newborn infants, NeuroImage, 2020. With S. P.Fitzgibbon, S. J.Harrison et al. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2020.117303
- Sex Difference across Brain Regions in Neonates, ISMRM 2020 (accepted). With A. Fetit, J. Cupitt et al.
- Metabolomics in the Cloud: Scaling Computational Tools to Big Data, 2019, arXiv preprint. https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1904/1904.02288.pdf With N. Sadawi, I. Karaman et al.
- On-Demand Virtual Research Environments using Microservices, PeerJ Computer Science, 2019. With M. Capuccini, A. Larsson, M. Carone, J. A. Novella, N. Sadawi, S. Toor.
- Development of a residuum/socket interface simulator for lower limb prosthetics, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine, 231, (3), pp. 235-242, 2017. With M. McGrath, J. Tang, P. Laszczak, L. Jiang, D. Bader, D. Moser, S. Zahedi.
- An interfacial pressure and shear sensor system for fingertip contact applications, Healthcare Technology Letter, 2016, with M. Valero, N. Hale, J. Tang, L. Jiang, M. McGrath, P. Laszczak, and D. Moser.
- A pressure and shear sensor system for stress measurement at lower limb residuum/socket interface, Journal on Medical Engineering & Physics, pp 695-700, vol. 38(7), 2016, with P. Laszczak, M. McGrath, J. Tang, L. Jiang, D. Bader, D. Moser, S. Zahedi.
- Analysis of the MAC protocol in Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks with Bursty ON-OFF Traffic, Journal on Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, May 2012, with J. Hu, G. Min and L. Xu.
- QoS Analysis of Medium Access Control in LR-WPANs under Bursty Error Channels, Journal on Future Generation Computer Systems, April 2010, with J. Hu, G. Min and L. Xu.
- Algebraic Polynomials with Symmetric Random Coefficients, Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, 2014, with K. Farahmand.
- Exceedance Measure of Amplified and De-Amplified Classes of Algebraic Polynomials, Journal on Advances and Applications in Statistics, Feb 2011, with K. Farahmand.
- Congestion Control Based on Cross-layer Game Optimization in Wireless Mesh Networks, The 9th International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN 2013), Nov 2013, with X. Ma, G. Min and L. Xu.
- Algebraic Polynomials With Binomial Elements, 2011 International Conference on Applied and Engineering Mathematics (AEM 2011) under the World Congress on Engineering and Technology (CET 2011), Oct 2011, with K. Farahmand.
- QoS Performance Analysis of IEEE 802.15.4 MAC in LR-WPAN with Bursty Error Channels, The 5th International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (MSN 2009), Dec 2009, with J. Hu, G. Min and L. Xu.
- A New Security Mechanism for SIP-Based VoIP over WMNs, International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC 2009), pp 330-333, vol. 2, Apr 2009, with H. Lin and L. Xu.
- Performance Modeling of IEEE 802.15.4 MAC in LR-WPAN with Bursty ON-OFF Traffic, the 9th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT2009), Oct 2009, with J. Hu and G. Min.
- A New Analytical Model for Slotted 802.15.4 Medium Access Control Protocol in Sensor Networks, International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing (CMC2009), pp 427-431, vol. 2, Jan 2009, with J.Hu and G. Min.
- A Simple Analytical Model for the IEEE 802.15.4 Medium Access Control, the 4th Euro-FGI Workshop on New Trends in Network Architectures and Services, Apr 2008, with J. Hu and G. Min.