My research interests include scalable computing infrastructure, modelling for medical research and health care, and ESG.
- INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE FUND (IDCF):
Metrics for Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) in Global Supply Chains: Challenge and Strategies in the RCEP and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- dHCP (ERC-funded, almost completed http://www.developingconnectome.org/project/ )
- Microsoft Azure Data Science (Microsoft-funded, completed)
- Medical Metabolomics (ERC-funded, completed, http://phenomenal-h2020.eu/home/)
- Smart sensors system for lower-limb prothetics project (MRC-funded, completed, http://tripssensor.co.uk/)