Jackie manages the Royal Brompton Library and provides support for Imperial College London staff, students and NHS users using the Royal Brompton and South Kensington Libraries. This includes training sessions on the use of a wide range of Library resources such as e-journals, databases and reference management software.
You can contact Jackie about:
- Booking an appointment for training or advice on using Library resources.
- Database search strategies, reference management software and keeping up to date with the latest research in your subject area.
- Book suggestions for the collection.
- Enquiries related to facilities at the Royal Brompton Library
- Feedback about the Library services.
Cousins JC, Perris KC, 2009, Supporting research at the faculty of medicine: the development of Imperial College London’s medicine information literacy group., Journal of Information Literacy, Vol:3, ISSN:1750-5968, Pages:60-67