Centre Manager for the Centre for Health Economics & Policy Innovation.
I am in charge of all aspects of Research Support for the Centre, including:
- Development and implementation of Centre’s research and financial sustainability strategy
- Managing all research projects both pre- and post-award
- Managing all highly sensitive datasets containing personal data for research purposes
- Managing the Centre’s communication strategy, the website and media communications
- Negotiating and managing office space and central resources
- Leading the recruitment of new staff
Previously worked on mathematical models of infectious diseases, in particular the allocation of investment in resource-limited settings afflicted with HIV for the HIV Modelling Consortium.
My personal website: jackolney.github.io
et al., 2019, Cost saving of switching to equivalent inhalers and its effect on health outcomes, Thorax, Vol:74, ISSN:1468-3296, Pages:1078-1086
et al., 2019, Response to questionable assumptions mar modelling of Kenya home-based testing campaigns - a comment on "Optimal timing of HIV home-based counselling and testing rounds in Western Kenya" (Olney et al. 2018), Journal of the International Aids Society, Vol:22, ISSN:1758-2652
et al., 2018, Optimal timing of HIV home-based counselling and testing rounds in Western Kenya, Journal of the International Aids Society, Vol:21, ISSN:1758-2652
Chambers T, Olney J, Sassi F, 2019, Use of academic funding to engage the food industry in innovations to improve public health: a descriptive analysis of applications for academic-industry partnerships, National Conference on Public Health Science Dedicated to New Research in UK Public Health, ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC, Pages:9-9, ISSN:0140-6736