Zhu, N. J., Ahmad, R., Holmes, A., Robotham, J. V., Reda, L.M., & Atun, R. (2019). Understanding factors influencing antibiotic prescribing decision-making processes in English hospitals: a systems thinking approach. Journal of Operational Research Society, under review.
Ahmad, R., Zhu, N. J., Leather, A. J. M., Holmes, A., Ferlie, E. (2019). Strengthening strategic management approaches to address antimicrobial resistance in global human health: a scoping review. BMJ Global Health, 4(5), e001730.
Zhu NJ, Ahmad R, Lebcir RM, et al (2019). How the health-seeking behaviour of pregnant women affects neonatal outcomes: findings of system dynamics modelling in Pakistan. BMJ Global Health 2019;4:e001242.
Naylor, N. R., Atun, R., Zhu, N., Kulasabanathan, K., Silva, S., Chatterjee, A., ... & Robotham, J. V. (2018). Estimating the burden of antimicrobial resistance: a systematic literature review. Antimicrobial Resistance & Infection Control, 7(1), 58.
Naylor, N. R., Zhu, N., Hulscher, M., Holmes, A., Ahmad, R., & Robotham, J. V. (2017). Is antimicrobial stewardship cost-effective? A narrative review of the evidence. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 23(11), 806-811.
Naylor, N. R., Silva, S., Kulasabanathan, K., Atun, R., Zhu, N., Knight, G. M., & Robotham, J. (2016). Methods for estimating the burden of antimicrobial resistance: a systematic literature review protocol. Systematic reviews, 5(1), 187.
de Jongh, T. E., Gurol–Urganci, I., Allen, E., Zhu, N. J., & Atun, R. (2016). Integration of antenatal care services with health programmes in low–and middle–income countries: systematic review. Journal of global health, 6(1).
de Jongh TE, Gurol-Urganci I, Allen E, Jiayue Zhu N, Atun R. Barriers and enablers to integrating maternal and child health services to antenatal care in low and middle income countries. BJOG 2016;123:549–557.
Zhu, N., Allen, E., Kearns, A., Caglia, J., & Atun, R. (2014). Lady health workers in Pakistan: improving access to health care for rural women and families. Boston, MA: Maternal Health Task Force.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS AND EXTERNAL TALKS
- "Exploiting System Dynamics to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals: modelling synergistic effects of nutrition and antenatal service uptake on maternal and neonatal health in Pakistan". verbal presentation, Annual Conference of Operational Research Society, UK, 2019.
- "Antibiotics prescribing decision-making process in secondary Care: a system dynamics approach". verbal presentation, Annual Conference of Operational Research Society, UK, 2019.
- "How the health-seeking behaviour of pregnant women affect neonatal outcomes in Pakistan?". poster presentation, International System Dynamics Conference, USA, 2019.
- "Systems approaches for addressing antimicrobial resistance: hospital, health economy and national level". keynote speech, Cross-Whitehall Systems Thinking Interest Group, UK, 2019.
- "Antibiotics prescribing decision-making process in secondary Care: a system dynamics approach". keynote speech, System Dynamics Society UK Chapter Annual Conference, UK, 2019.