Pharmaceutical Systems Engineering
- Quality By Design modelling for enabling RNA platform production processes.
- Methods for designing safe and effective experiments while mitigating the risks of uninformative results..
- Understanding critical material properties for solid dosage form design.
- District energy system models that combine high resolution spatial modelling of the heat distribution network with detailed temporal modelling of the supply system.
- Tools and workflows for energy system design in cities.that harness next generation digital systems .
- Tools for building and analysing models of integrated energy systems in cities to enable significant improvements in their efficiency and environmental impact.
- Simulation tools, databases, teaching materials and other shared resources for pharmaceutical engineering and science created with the HUBzero middleware.
- Web-based simulations of industrial processes such as hydrogen liquefaction and emulsion polymerisation for use in experiment design and process design projects.