Publications and working papers includes:
- Excess influenza hospital admissions and costs due to the 2009 H1N1 pandemic in England. (doi:10.1002/hec.3834)
- Social norms and free-riding in influenza vaccine decisions: An online experiment. (Under review)
- Post-pandemic hospitalization aftershock from the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. (Under review)
- Joint estimation of self and other risk taking for parental and child influenza vaccination decisions.
- Socio-demographic and political characteristics of the anti-vaccination movement on Twitter.
- Optimization of England's National Health Service during the COVID-19 pandemic.