I lead the Research Computing and Data Science Programme at the Graduate School. The Programme provides comprehensive training in research computing, data science and high performance computing to students and staff. We also work closely with the Research Computing Service and with the local Software Carpentry initiative.
- Senior Teaching Fellow - Research Computing and Data Science Programme Leader, Graduate School, Imperial College London, 2019 -
- HPC Training Specialist and Research Computing Training Coordinator, Research Computing Service, Imperial College London, 2015 - 2019
- Senior Engineer, Department of Research Computing, University of Oslo, 2009 - 2015
- Researcher, Biotechnology Centre of Oslo, University of Oslo, Norway, 2006 - 2008
- Research Fellow, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, 2005
- Ph.D., Bioinformatics, University of Toronto, 2004