Applied Mathematics; numerical analysis, Fluid-Structure Interaction, adaptive mesh refinement, Miscible and immiscible multiphase flows; heat and mass transfer, and phase change; interfacial flows driven by thermocapillarity and surfactant-driven effects; microfluidics; numerical methods for CFD; high-performance computing; Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids including viscoplastic materials.
Current Position and Work Experience
- Since 2015: Senior Research Associate, Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London. Working under the guidance of Prof. Omar K. Matar. Developed expertise: Massively parallel DNS of fully three-dimensional multiphase flows
- 2016-2017: Scientific Adviser , Procter & Gamble (P&G) in Brussels (Belgium). Developed expertise: Modelling & simulation of complex industrial applications.
- 2013-2014: Research Associate at LOMC-CNRS (Waves and Complex Media Laboratory). Univ. of Le Havre, France. Under the supervision of Prof. I. Mutabazi and Dr. J. Peixinho. Project: “Heat transfer by Görtler vortices developed on a wall with finite conductivity".
- 2013: Research Associate at PMMH and LIMSI-CNRS, under the supervision of Dr. L. Tuckerman, Dr. D. Juric, and Dr. J. Chergui. Project: “Parallel direct numerical simulation of three- dimensional Faraday waves".
- 2012-2013: Teaching Fellow in mathematics and thermodynamics at Ecole Polytechnique Féminine, and Ecole Centrale d’Electronique, France.
- 2011-2012: Teaching Fellow in mathematics at the University Paris-Descartes, France.
- 2010-2011: Teaching Fellow in mathematics at the University Paris-Dauphine, France.
- 2007-2010: Graduate Teaching Assistant in mathematics at the University Paris-Orsay, France