I co-convene the Business and the Environment Option and lead the module ENVI70007 - Sustainable Business in Practice.
I am also on the Urban Sustainable Environments options convenor team and I lead the module ENVI70028 - Integrated Urban Systems .
2012 PGCE Cambs
2014 MEd Cambs
2017 Fellowship of the HEA
2020 Senior Fellowship of the HEA
student MSc dissertations summer 2020:
- Evaluating environmental impacts and nutritional content of plant-based proteins
- Mapping Net Zero Strategies: A proposal for an analytical management tool to communicate how to implement net-zero objectives throughout a firm
- Exploring the implications of the proposed EU Taxonomy for asset management companies specialised in sustainable investing
- How 'Green' are green bonds? An empirical study of the impact green bonds has had on carbon emissions
- Creating a methodology to evaluate the performance of members of the Association of bilateral European Development Finance Institutions against SDGs 14 and 15. What are they doing well, and what can be improved?
- How will carbon offsets fit into corporate net zero commitments in light of the changing rules of the voluntary carbon market?
- SDGs in Business. An analysis of how businesses are integrating the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- New Multilateral Development Banks and Sustainable Infrastructure in Asia: A systematic review of existing Environmental and Social Safeguards
- Sustainability Accounting for Corporate Accountability: A comparative assessment of monetary valuation methods for externalities
- Getting to Net Zero: challenges and opportunities for mitigating Scope 3 emissions through value chain engagement. An international airport case study