NEWS AND MEDIA APPEARANCE
- We are busy organising the next UK Hepacivirus and Flavivirus meeting (17-19th May 2024 in Rydal Hall, UK). Send us an email if you want more information or even you want to become a sponsor! https://www.flaviviridae.uk/
- The lab talks to the Washington Post regarding the surge of West Nile cases in Europe and about the impact of climate change on the virus spread. Read more here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/08/10/west-nile-virus-spread-symptoms/
- Great news! Dr. Rakhtasha Munir is awarded with the British Council Women in STEM Scholarship to join the lab and test host-directed antivirals for dengue virus! Congratulations!
- The lab is featured at the Economic Times (English edition): https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/us/west-nile-virus-is-spreading-in-us-experts-blame-climate-change-for-the-spread/articleshow/103761461.cms
- The lab wins a prize for best oral presentation at the London Infection Postdoc Network (LIPN) symposium. Read all about it here: https://microbiologysociety.org/blog/the-london-infection-postdoc-network-symposium-a-meeting-organised-by-ecrs-for-ecrs.html