I am currently an NIHR Clinical Lecturer in Neurology at Imperial College London. My clinical and research interests are in traumatic brain injury, particularly in its long-term outcomes.
Working Imperial TBI group and the UK DRI Center for Care Research & Technology, my research addresses the following areas:
- The use of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques for cognitive enhancement
- The use of MRI for characterisation of Traumatic Brain Injury, and its consequences
- The use of neuroimaging to study the effects of non-invasive brain stimulation
- The cognitive and emotional problems after traumatic brain injury
- Autonomic dysfunction after traumatic brain injury
- Detection and prediction of clinical events after traumatic brain injury