PhD student with an interest in the the study of d-block elements and their applications in cancer research. Current research involves the use of trace metal stable isotope systems to investigate Cu and Zn isotopes in breast cancer tissues under the supervision of Professor Mark Rehkämper.
- Cu and Zn isotope compositions in breast cancer
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT) and Chemotherapy
- Metals in medicine
- PhD, Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, 2019-2022
- MSc, Chemistry, University of Calgary, 2019
- MSc, Scientific Research and Communication , University of Warwick, 2017
- BSc, Chemistry, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2016