I am a PhD student in algebraic geometry under the supervision of Prof. Paolo Cascini and Prof. Johannes Nicaise. I am also a member of the London School of Geometry and Number Theory.
I have been master student at Université Paris-Sud d’Orsay and Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Dual complexes of log Calabi-Yau pairs
- Birational and non-archimedean geometry
- Topology of algebraic singularities (link of singularities)
- Non-abelian Hodge theory (geometric P=W conjecture)
- Degenerations of hyperkähler varieties
- Birational rigidity