- Intersection of algae, design and technology for the Algae Plarform programme, Architecture Studio [Instagram]. Royal Academy of Arts. Janurary 24, 2020. My keynote talk was disseminated.
- This bionic mushroom makes electricity [Online]. Science News for Students. February 6, 2019. My peer review comments were featured.
- Scientists Created Solar wallpaper [Online, video]. World Economic Forum. November 9, 2017 (131K Facebook viewings)
- Living Solar Panels Printed on Wallpaper Harvest Sun's Energy by Photosynthesis [Online]. Newsweek, November 6, 2017.
- Media mentions on the published article ‘Electricity Generation from the Digitally Printed Cyanobacteria’: Forbes, The Engineer, Printed Electronics World, The Recycler, Architect Magazine, Homes, Fast Co Design, Curbed.
- Studio visit/design log: Marin Sawa, London. [Online]. Design/Miami, November 19, 2014
- Marin Sawa using algae to 3-D print health food. [Online]. Algae Industry Magazine, 2013
- Growing shoes and furniture: a design-led biomaterial revolution. [Online] Wired, August 26, 2013.
- Algaerium Bioprinter by Marin Sawa - digitally yields health food. [Online]. Designboom, 2013.
- The Beauty of Bacteria, [Online, print] The New York Times, Jan 17, 2012
- Textielmuseum: i Fabric, Brabants Dagblad (local Dutch daily newspapers), 2010
- Further featured in Quo Magazine, Inhabitat, Coolhunting,WGSN. Future Laboratory, Stylus, Mix Magazine, FORMazin:, Fast Company Co.Design, 2010