- N Oliva, J Conde, K Wang, N Artzi. Designing Hydrogels for On-Demand Therapy. Acc. Chem. Res. 50(4), 669 (2017).
- N Oliva. Localized and disease-selective drug delivery using adhesive hydrogels for treatment of locally advanced TNBC. Diss. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2016). Web.
- A Gilam, J Conde, D Weissglas-Volkov, N Oliva, E Friedman, N Artzi and N Shomron. Local microRNA delivery targets Palladin and prevents metastatic breast cancer. Nat. Commun. 7, 12868 (2016)
- N. Oliva and N. Artzi; "Injectable Hydrogels as Tissue Adhesives." Injectable Hydrogels for Regenerative Engineering. 2016. 239-273.
- J Conde, N Oliva, Y Zhang and N Artzi. Local triple-combination therapy results in tumour regression and prevents recurrence in a colon cancer model. Nature Materials 15, 1128 (2016).
- J Conde*, N Oliva*, N Artzi. Revisiting the ‘One Material Fits All’ Rule for Cancer Nanotherapy. Trends in Biotechnology 34(8), 618 (2016). (*equal contribution).
- J Conde, N Oliva, M Atilano, HS Song and N Artzi. Self-assembled RNA triple-helix hydrogel scaffold for micro-RNA modulation in the tumor microenvironment. Nature Materials 15(3), 353 (2016).
- N Oliva, S Unterman, Y Zhang, J Conde, HS Song, N Artzi. Personalizing Biomaterials for Precision Nanomedicine Considering the Local Tissue Microenvironment. Advanced Healthcare Materials 4(11), 1577 (2015). (Cover article).
- J Conde, N Oliva and N Artzi; Implantable hydrogel embedded dark-gold nanoswitch as a theranostics probe to sense and overcome cancer multidrug resistance. PNAS 112(11), 1278 (2015).
- N Oliva, M Carcole, M Beckerman, S Seliktar, A Hayward, J Stanley, NMA Parry, ER Edelman and N Artzi. Regulation of dendrimer/dextran material performance by altered tissue microenvironment in inflammation and neoplasia. Science Translational Medicine, 7(272), 272ra11 (Cover article and Focus article, 2015).
- N Segovia, M Pont, N Oliva, V Ramos, S Borros, N Artzi; Hydrogel Doped with Nanoparticles for Local Sustained Release of siRNA in Breast Cancer. Advanced Healthcare Materials, 4(2), 271 (2014).
- N Oliva, S Shitreet, E Abraham, B Stanley, ER Edelman and N Artzi; Natural tissue microenvironmental conditions modulate adhesive material performance. Langmuir, 28(43), 15402 (2012).
- N. Artzi, N. Oliva, C. Puron, S. Shitreet, A. Groothuis, A. Bon Ramos, G. Sahagian and E.R. Edelman; In vivo and in vitro tracking of erosion in biodegradable materials using non-invasive fluorescence imaging. Nature Materials, 10, 704 (2011).
- Citation record link: http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=e6dmIacAAAAJ